Monday 14 December 2015

Best Yoda Quotes | Star Wars Quotes , Master Yoda

Best Yoda Quotes | Star Wars Quotes , Master Yoda

Best Yoda Quotes : Yoda is a fictional character which has been taken from the movie Star Wars.Star Wars is a famous movie series.Yoda belongs to an unknown species which is still a mystery.Yoda's species are undoubtedly small in size (Yoda's height is just 0.66 meters),but he is the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Here we are listing some of the Best Yoda Quotes and Star Wars Quotes.Read it and enjoy.

Best Yoda Quotes | Master Yoda

 “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

“Do or do not. There is no try.” 

 “Ohhh. Great warrior.Wars not make one great.”

 “Not if anything to say about it I have”

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment